6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional licensed guide
Pick up and drop off
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
Canal boat cruise
All fees and taxes
Food and drinks (own expense)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Cruise Terminal Zeebrugge, Zweedse Kaai, 8380 Brugge, Belgium
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uopera tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Explore Bruges UNESCO heritage city on a private tour with scenic boat ride?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore Bruges UNESCO heritage city on a private tour with scenic boat ride?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Explore Bruges UNESCO heritage city on a private tour with scenic boat ride?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore Bruges UNESCO heritage city on a private tour with scenic boat ride?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore Bruges UNESCO heritage city on a private tour with scenic boat ride
1 hour 5 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursWater ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBrugesShore Excursions - FlandersBus Tours - FlandersCity Tours - FlandersWater Tours - FlandersWalking Tours - FlandersPorts of Call Tours - FlandersBeer & Brewery Tours - FlandersHalf-day Tours - FlandersShore Excursions - LilleBus Tours - LilleCity Tours - LilleWater Tours - LilleWalking Tours - LillePorts of Call Tours - LilleBeer & Brewery Tours - LilleHalf-day Tours - LilleShore Excursions - BrusselsBus Tours - BrusselsCity Tours - BrusselsWater Tours - BrusselsWalking Tours - BrusselsPorts of Call Tours - BrusselsBeer & Brewery Tours - BrusselsHalf-day Tours - BrusselsCategory
Burg SquareHistoric Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge)Jerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)Bruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)Historium BruggeChoco-Story, the Chocolate MuseumCanals of Bruges (Brugse Reien)Old St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)Minnewater (Lake of Love)Friet MuseumBoudewijn Theme Park and DolfinariumDiamond Museum (Diamantmuseum)GroeningemuseumDuveloriumBelfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)