- Belgian beer walking tour in Brussels
- Explore Brussels through its rich brewing culture with your guide
- Sample local beer in three of the city’s finest bars
- Gain insight into traditional Trappist brewing techniques
Departure & Return
Your Belgian Beer Tasting Tour starts inside Scott’s Bar (2 Rue Montagne aux Herbes Potagères, 1000, Brussels). Look for the SANDEMANs NEW Europe team with a red t-shirt.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- You must be 18+ to enjoy the beer tasting so please bring valid photo ID
- Average tour length. The independent guides with whom we work have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites and stories above and lasts this long, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group!
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The tour operator supports the responsible enjoyment of alcoholic beverages
- The exact end location may vary depending on the day, but all the bars visited during the beer tour are located in the city centre
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY SANDEMANs New Europe - Brussels
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience