4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Eat, drink, and learn on this 4-hour small-group walking tour of Brussels. Get the inside scoop on Brussels’ best beer taverns, and hear some valuable history from your guide, as you discover the secrets of Belgian beer as you sample six local brews at a traditional tavern and local restaurant. Each tasting is paired with an array of local foods, from delicious moules (mussels) and frites (fries), to creamy Belgian chocolates.
- Discover Brussels’ best bites on an atmospheric walking tour
- Sample up to six different Belgian beers including Trappist and Abbey beers
- Taste up to four local specialities, including beef stew and moules-frites
- Pick-up from a centrally located meeting point
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Discover Brussels finest beers and food dishes : mussels, beefstew, waterzooi, chicon, waffles
3 beer tastings at Brussels' oldest taverns
3 beer tastings with Belgian Food in a Brussels Restaurant
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Grand Place 21, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Global Enterprises BVBA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Hour Small-Group Beer and Food Pairing Tour in Brussels?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Hour Small-Group Beer and Food Pairing Tour in Brussels?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Hour Small-Group Beer and Food Pairing Tour in Brussels?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Hour Small-Group Beer and Food Pairing Tour in Brussels?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Need better way to find guide and would have been nice with more people" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBrusselsFood Tours - ZaventemWalking Tours - ZaventemBeer & Brewery Tours - ZaventemHalf-day Tours - ZaventemFood Tours - BrugesWalking Tours - BrugesBeer & Brewery Tours - BrugesHalf-day Tours - BrugesFood Tours - LilleWalking Tours - LilleBeer & Brewery Tours - LilleHalf-day Tours - LilleCategory
Hotel TasselMini-EuropeRoyal Galleries of Saint Hubert (Les Galeries St-Hubert)Brussels Gueuze Museum (Musée Bruxellois de la Gueuze)Hotel SolvayBrussels Beer ProjectHard Rock Cafe BrusselsADAM Brussels Design MuseumLion’s Mound (Butte du Lion)Herge MuseumAtomiumRoyal Museums of Fine Arts of BelgiumBelgian Comic Strip CenterAutoworldAvenue LouiseMOOF MuseumNational Basilica of the Sacred Heart (Basilique Nationale du Sacré-Coeur)Art & History Museum Cinquantenaire Park (Parc du Cinquantenaire)Ciamberlani House (Maison A. Ciamberlani)