Departure & Return
16:45 h in front the Tourist Office of Grand Place. Look for our logo in our roll up! Our guides wear a black jacket with the Nice Day Tours logo and also the logo of our main sponsor Air Europa.
End of the tour. Our guide will give our best tips for sightseeing, eating out, and excursions in Brussels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You will receive the confirmation at time of booking
- Our guides have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites & stories mentioned and lasts about 2.5 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group
- No meals are included but your guide will be happy to point you some great food spots :)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Buendía Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.