- Visit numerous specialty chocolatiers, and try a range of sweet treats
- Explore Brussels’ bars and sample several traditional beers
- See some of the city’s top sights on this walking tour of central Brussels
- Learn more about the city’s history and culinary culture from your guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 16 years old
- Tours are in English (other languages on demand)
- Bring an umbrella as weather can be weird in Belgium
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Brussels Journey
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "No time was spent marketing their products which was a relief, BUT they were delicious and well worth the investment of purchase!" See review
- "Although quite expensive compared to other tours, it actually represented great value for money, both in terms of the quality and quantity (of chocolate and beer)." See review