Explore our promoted experiences
- Brussels night walking tour of classic Belgian food
- Taste Brussels' most famous dishes: North Sea shrimp, mussels, beef stew, and waffles
- Get inside information about Belgium's culinary traditions
- Groups are limited to 20 people to ensure a highly personalized experience from your expert guide
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Sip refined wines and refreshing soft drinks as you feast and listen to an engaging narrative that combines culture, cuisine, and ancient history. Hear about local food traditions and uncover the secrets of age-old Belgian recipes.
For dessert, wander to the Royal Galleries to sate your taste buds with indulgent waffles smothered in cream and Belgian chocolate. Enjoy an aromatic cup of coffee then bid your group and guide farewell in this convenient central location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian food options available
- Please note: Infants and children under 6 years old are not allowed on the tour. Anyone who arrives at the departure point with a child under 6 years old will not be allowed to take the tour and will not be refunded.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Global Enterprises BVBA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Brussels Culinary Evening Tour.