1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
By prebooking this Choco-Story Brussels admission ticket, you guarantee your visit while in the city. Explore the exhibits at your own pace, learning about the history of chocolate and how it’s made from bean to bar. Spend time watching a master chocolate-maker prepare pralines, and then taste them yourself.
- Guarantee your visit to Choco-Story Brussels with this admission ticket
- Learn about the history of chocolate and cocoa, as well as how chocolate is made
- Watch a master chocolate-maker prepare pralines, and then taste them for yourself
- Wander the exhibition rooms at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Last entrance at 5:00pm
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Choco-Story Brussels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesBrusselsAttractions & Museums - ZaventemMuseum Tickets & Passes - ZaventemAttractions & Museums - BrugesMuseum Tickets & Passes - BrugesAttractions & Museums - LilleMuseum Tickets & Passes - LilleCategory
Horta MuseumNational Basilica of the Sacred Heart (Basilique Nationale du Sacré-Coeur)Royal Museums of Fine Arts of BelgiumMuseum of the Turn of the Century (Musée Fin-de-Siècle)Mini-EuropeBelgian Comic Strip CenterRoyal Galleries of Saint Hubert (Les Galeries St-Hubert)Train WorldBrussels Gueuze Museum (Musée Bruxellois de la Gueuze)Autrique House (Maison Autrique)ADAM Brussels Design MuseumGrand Sablon Square (Place du Grand Sablon)Art & History Museum Lion’s Mound (Butte du Lion)Hotel SolvayHalle Gate (Porte de Hal)Royal Belgian Institute of Natural SciencesChoco-Story Brussels: The Chocolate MuseumCinquantenaire Park (Parc du Cinquantenaire)BELvue Museum