- Get around Brussels with a 24-, 48-, or 72-hour Brussels Card
- Free admission to over 41 museums across the city
- Use your Brussels Card to enjoy discounts at a variety of shops and restaurants
- Free guide book and city map
Departure & Return
Departure PointMuseum of the City of Brussels (Musee de la Ville de Bruxelles), Grand-Place, Brussels 1000 Belgium
Ticket Redemption Points
What To Expect
Every card comes with a comprehensive guidebook that provides useful information on establishments associated with the card as well as a city map. Find information on every one of the 30 museums in the guidebook in 3 languages.
Upgrade to include a public transportation ticket with your Brussels Card so you can easily navigate the city to each location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children receive discounts at most museums and attractions. As a general rule, for children below the age of 12 you don't have to buy a Brussels Card, from the point of view of saving money
- Children aged 6 years old and under travel free of charge on all public transport if accompanied by adults.
- When buying the public transportation ticket in combination with the Brussels Card, you save the normal 5-euro cost of issuing the transportation ticket.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Brussels Museum Council
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Brussels Card.