3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Between Busan and Seoul lie impressive natural attractions, beautiful scenery, and fascinating sites of historic interest—but beating the language barrier to reach them by public transport is a challenge. On this tour, travel in comfort from Busan to Seoul and hit top attractions including the Bulguksa Temple, Haeundae Beach, and the UNESCO–listed Seokguram Grotto. With 4-star accommodation and breakfasts included, see the best of South Korea with ease.
- See the best of South Korea on your journey from Busan to Seoul
- Reach sites of interest including the UNESCO–listed Seokguram Grotto
- 4-star accommodation and breakfasts are included on your tour
- Hassle-free travel from central Busan to Seoul
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights of accommodations (4-star)
Breakfast as per itinerary (B)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fees to Seokguram Grotto (optional $6USD/ pp)
Cable car ride to Gwongeumseong Fortress and entrance to Sinheungsa Temple (optional $15USD/ pp)
Single traveler surcharge (see Additional Info)
Seorak Cable Car (Optional tour : Seorak Cable Car, US$15)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If groups booking with an odd number of people, you will share one room and a pullout bed will be available for the extra person, at no additional charge. Please inform the tour operator at the time of booking if you would like to arrange a double room with a third pullout bed. If three people do not wish to share one double room then one person can book a single room. In this case, a single traveler surcharge will apply for the single room.
- Double room type defaults to two separate twin beds.
- If you prefer 1 queen bed, make sure to note this in the Special Requirements field during checkout.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child price applies for children age 3 to 5 if they share a bed with an adult; if a child sleeps in their own bed they must pay the full adult price
- Infant meals not included
- One person can book the tour, but a minimum of two people are required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet this requirement. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Luggage information : Depend group size the vehicle compartment has specific space, please bring only one luggage for each person.
- There are many corona patients in Gyeongsangbuk-do Province. So, the tour except for Gyeongsangbuk-do, it is replaced by Ulsan tour until the coronavirus situation ends. The below schedule check please. [ DAY1 : Meet the guide in front of Toyoko inn hotel 1, Busan Station 13:00pm →Transfer to Jagalchi- Fishery Market, Busan’s largest seafood market→Haeundae Beach and Dongbaek Park→Transfer to Ulsan Hotel : Ulsan Shilla Stay or similar] [DAY2 : Breakfast at your hotel Visit Daewangam Park, a seaside park located on the east coast. A 1-km trail leads to the seashore after passing through a forest of pine, cherry trees, magnolias, camellias, apricots, and forsythia. Transfer to Danyang (3hrs by car) Visit Mancheonha Skywalk and Dodamsambong where refer to the three stone peaks rising out of the Namhangang River. Move to Wonju (1hr by car) Hotel : Wonju Inter-burgo Hotel or similar]
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY US Travel
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Tour of Eastern Korea from Busan to Seoul
13 hours 20 minutes
8 hours 10 minutes
2 hours 50 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBusanFood Tours - JeonjuBus Tours - JeonjuMulti-day Tours - JeonjuMarkets - JeonjuFood Tours - FukuokaBus Tours - FukuokaMulti-day Tours - FukuokaMarkets - FukuokaFood Tours - NagasakiBus Tours - NagasakiMulti-day Tours - NagasakiMarkets - NagasakiCategory
Dongbaek Island (Dongbaekseom) Tours & TicketsGwangbokdong Food Street Tours & TicketsGeumjeong Mt. Fortress (Geumjeongsanseong) Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Busan Aquarium Tours & TicketsAndong Hahoe Folk Village Tours & TicketsHaeinsa Temple Tours & TicketsTrick Eye Museum Busan Tours & TicketsHaedong Yonggung Temple (Haedong Yonggungsa) Tours & TicketsNampodong Street (Theater District) Tours & TicketsGwangan Bridge (Gwangandaegyo) Tours & TicketsTaejongdae Resort Park Tours & TicketsAndong Folk Museum Tours & TicketsHaeundae Beach Tours & TicketsUN Memorial Cemetery Tours & TicketsJunam Wetlands Park Tours & Tickets