- Full-day private tour of Rouen and Giverny from Caen, led by an expert guide
- Admire the Gothic architecture of Rouen Cathedral, crowned by the highest spire in France
- Visit the famous square in Rouen where Joan of Arc was burned at the stake
- Walk through Monet’s gardens at Giverny and learn about the famous French artist
- See where the acclaimed Impressionist painter drew inspiration for his masterpieces
- Customize this private tour to suit your interests
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from the train station
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- NST provides you with masks as well as hydroalcoholic gel. Our vehicles are disinfected after each use and the distance is respected.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Normandy Sightseeing Tour
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Rouen and Giverny Day Trip from Caen.