1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This guided tour of Calgary offers a unique mode of transport: by vintage sidecar motorcycle. Relax while your driver takes you around the city and narrates the sights along the route. See landmarks like Scotsman's Hill and Crescent Heights Park, which overlook the heart of Calgary, as well as a brief stop for photos.
- Tour Calgary in in a vintage sidecar motorcycle
- Ride through downtown and stop at a lookout point for a photo op
- Make use of a headset to hear the guide’s narration
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off are provided
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of helmet
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please contact us with your accommodation address. We pickup at all downtown hotels or Fort Calgary for this tour. Please provide us with your head circumference measured in CM for correct helmet fitment.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rocky Mountain Sidecar Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Calgary City Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Calgary City Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Calgary City Sightseeing Tour
60 to 70 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sidecar Tours Motorcycle ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCalgarySidecar Tours - AlbertaMotorcycle Tours - AlbertaSidecar Tours - VancouverMotorcycle Tours - VancouverSidecar Tours - SeattleMotorcycle Tours - SeattleCategory
Studio Bell, home of the National Music Centre Tours & TicketsWinSport Tours & TicketsCanada's Sports Hall of Fame Tours & TicketsMedalta Tours & TicketsTELUS Spark Tours & TicketsThe Hangar Flight Museum Tours & TicketsCalgary Stampede Tours & TicketsAtlas Coal Mine National Historic Site Tours & Tickets