8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Journey back in time on this popular tour that combines Mayan ruins with the stunning Playa del Carman sunset. Follow your expert guide through Tulum's archeological sites, then stroll along scenic 5th Avenue, where you'll be greeted by the incredible Caribbean sunset. Visit the Tequila Museum and sample some of this strong spirit that's produced locally, and wander the surrounding shops at your leisure. This tour includes transportation, professional guides, entrance fees and water. Upgrade your tour and add a visit to the Playa Aquarium or 3D Museum of Wonders.
- See Tulum and Playa del Carmen at sunset
- Tour ancient ruins with an expert guide
- Catch the sunset over the Caribbean at the iconic 5th Avenue
- Sample strong spirits at the Tequila Museum
- Wander shops at your leisure
- Perfect for families
- Upgrade to include a visit to Playa Aquarium or 3D Museum of Wonders
Saved to wishlist!
Private hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
We offer to pick up at accommodations and designated meeting points within Cancun and north side of Riviera Maya, not incluiding the Tulum area. Please confirm with us the exact pick up time and place at least 48 hrs prior departure. Your ticket starting time is not a pick up time.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximun capacity of the tour is 8 passengers, including adults and children
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Xightseeing Xcursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tulum Ruins and Playa del Carmen Sunset Private Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tulum Ruins and Playa del Carmen Sunset Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tulum Ruins and Playa del Carmen Sunset Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tulum Ruins and Playa del Carmen Sunset Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms