Explore our promoted experiences
- Experienced guide, equipment, safety briefing, and instruction provided
- Learn about the cave’s geology and how caves are formed over time
- Pass through multiple chambers and see stalactites and stalagmites
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum numbers apply (minimum 2). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Caving is a moderately strenuous activity. Guests should be prepared to hike uphill for 30-40 minutes on a mountain trail, in addition to climbing, crawling, squeezing, and sliding through the cave. All participants must wear a helmet as well as a safety harness which has a maximum waist size of 46" (116 cm) and a maximum leg size of 33" (84 cm)
- Not recommended for pregnant women beyond their first trimester
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Canmore Cave Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons