Explore our promoted experiences
- A half-day Capri minicruise to explore the coastline in just a few hours
- Swim and snorkel with towels, masks, and flotation gear on board
- An English-speaking skipper for commentary about the island and its sights
- Time snap photos, sunbathe on deck, and enjoy prosecco and soft drinks
Departure & Return
Via Cristoforo Colombo is the main street of Marina Grande in Capri (Capri's sea port). Meeting point information where to meet our boat captain will be sent by message 2/3 days before departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when shared with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rome Italy Explora
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms