Explore our promoted experiences
- A private half-day cruise to see Capri's highlights in just a few hours
- Visit the Blue Grotto (own expense) and skirt the towering Faraglioni
- Stop to swim and snorkel; towels, masks, and flotation devices provided
- Minibar stocked with water, soft drinks, and bottle of Prosecco on board
Departure & Return
Via Cristoforo Colombo is the main street of Marina Grande in Capri (Capri's sea port). Meeting point information will be sent by message upon reservation.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when shared with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rome Italy Explora
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms