8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: Spanish
Saved to wishlist!
Tasting of three wines
Entrance to the wineries
Drink at lunch
Departure & Return
Carrer Major, 49D, 43376 Poboleda, Tarragona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY NETGUIDES
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Visit to the Winery and Lunch on the Priorat Landscape?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Visit to the Winery and Lunch on the Priorat Landscape?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Visit to the Winery and Lunch on the Priorat Landscape?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Visit to the Winery and Lunch on the Priorat Landscape?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Visit to the Winery and Lunch on the Priorat Landscape
9 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Transportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportCataloniaTransportation Services - BarcelonaPrivate Drivers - BarcelonaTransportation Services - TarragonaPrivate Drivers - TarragonaTransportation Services - GironaPrivate Drivers - GironaCategory
Gaudí Experience (Gaudí Experiencia)França Railway Station (Estació de França)Cau Ferrat Museum (Museu del Cau Ferrat)Aquópolis Costa DoradaPlaca d'EspanyaBarcelona City History Museum (MUHBA) Barcelona Museum of Modernism (Museu del Modernisme)Barcelona Music Museum (Museu de la Música)GraciaNova Icaria Beach (Platja de la Nova Icaria)La Roca VillageCasa VicensEl Tablao de CarmenGirona Cathedral (Catedral de Girona)Antoni Tàpies Foundation (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)Gran Teatre del LiceuSant Sadurni d'AnoiaJoan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)Llobregat Delta (Delta del Llobregat)Frederic Mares Museum (Museu Frederic Mares)