- Half-day tour to the Green Gables Shore from Charlottetown
- Be wowed by the region’s beautiful scenery, including the north coast’s popular Cavendish Beach
- Tour Green Gables, the 19th-century farm made famous by the novel 'Anne of Green Gables'
- Stop by the Prince Edward Island Preserve Company
Departure & Return
Customer should be at the Charlottetown Visitor Information Centre no later than 15 minutes prior to boarding.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Green Gables Shore is a region on Prince Edward Island’s north coast that’s known for its stunning natural beauty—rolling hills, sandy beaches, and sandstone cliffs. It’s also the place that inspired L.M. Montgomery’s classic 1908 novel 'Anne of Green Gables.'
Stop at Green Gables Heritage Place and the Green Gables House, a National Historic Site located in Cavendish. Each year, hundreds of thousands of visitors from around the world visit this farmhouse, plus the Haunted Wood and Balsam Hollow Trail, as described in the book.
Finally, stop at the Prince Edward Island Preserve Company to browse the selection of jams, marmalades and other items made with locally grown fruit.
The tour ends with a return trip to Charlottetown.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coach Atlantic Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.