Explore our promoted experiences
- Leave the boat work and Cinque Terre itinerary planning to the pros
- Sample regional specialties such as fresh pesto and focaccia
- Save space when you pack, and use provided snorkel equipment
- Keep cool as you cruise with complimentary water and other drinks
Departure & Return
With our boat, we will be at the port of Monterosso, located under "Torre Aurora", where ferries also depart.
With our boat you will find us at Molo La Pietra, Levanto, that rock with a pink house in the middle of the sea, where ferries also depart
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Breeze Boat Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is a fantastic way to get a taste of the Cinque Terre and Portovenere away from the crowds in each of the towns." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews