Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a sensory wine tasting with music and darkness
- An atmospheric experience at a historic wine cellar
- Enjoy having an AIS professional sommelier guide
- Relax and enjoy wine tastings and snacks—it’s all included
Departure & Return
From the train station of Manarola: at the end of the tunnel turn right in via Discovolo and start walking uphill. Pass the church square. When you'll reach the parking lot you'll see on your left the Tasting Room "Pie de Campu", enter inside and show your voucher.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arbaspaa srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience