Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day watercolor painting experience in Vernazza
- Ideal for artists of all levels
- Capture the idyllic beauty of the fishing town on canvas under the guidance of an artist
- Paint using panoramic vistas from Vista della Terra as inspiration
- All materials are included
- Small-group tour limited to four people
Departure & Return
Meeting with the painter in Vernazza at 9 am in front of the Bar “Pirata delle Cinque Terre”. Arriving from the train station of Vernazza walk uphill for about 200 meters until you reach the post office on your right side, the bar is just close to it.
What To Expect
Here, your professional artists instructor discusses the aims of the lesson with you and demonstrates how to prepare your paint in advance. Master the basics of different watercolor techniques and begin by ‘loosening up’ before capturing views of the idyllic fishing village on canvas.
At the end of your lesson, a folder is provided to protect your masterpiece on its journey home.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arbaspaa srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience