- Learn about some of the city’s historical sites from a guide
- This tour is a good option for first-time visitors
- It easily fits into a day of sightseeing
- The tour departs from a convenient location in downtown Cleveland
Departure & Return
We meet at the statue of Mayor Tom Johnson, which is on the north side of Public Square across from the Old Stone Church. If you need an address for GPS, we suggest using that of the Old Stone Church as it is the closest to the meeting spot - 91 Public Square, Cleveland OH
Our tour ends at Playhouse Square. It is a simple walk back down Euclid Ave. to the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours of Cleveland, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "I definitely recommend this tour for someone who is visiting for the first time as well as lifelong residents who aren't familiar with the rich history of the city." See review