8 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit one of Ireland's six national parks, Connemara National Park, and enjoy a lunch at the park's tea room during this self-guided tour, including entrance fees. While there, choose between four hikes, ranging in distance of 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) to 2.3 miles (3.7 kilometers). If you choose to hike to the top of Diamond Hill, you can catch sights of the village of Letterfrack and Twelve Bens.
- Self-guided tour of Connemara National Park in Letterfrack
- Stop by the park’s visitor center for a look at an exhibit
- Pick from four different hikes
- Catch sight of Twelve Bens and islands in the Atlantic Ocean from the top of Diamond Hill
- Enjoy lunch at the Connemara National Park Tea Room
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from Connemara National Park
Departure & Return
Letterfrack, Co. Galway, Ireland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a self guided tour
- NOTE: Admission to the Connemara National Park & Visitor Centre is FREE
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ireland Wild Escapes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore Connemara National Park - self-guided ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Explore Connemara National Park - self-guided ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore Connemara National Park - self-guided
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingClifdenNature and Wildlife - Western IrelandWalking Tours - Western IrelandFull-day Tours - Western IrelandCategory