1 day (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Letterfrack, Co. Galway, H91 K2Y1, Ireland
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/1/2019 - 1/22/2023
|Monday - Saturday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ireland Wild Escapes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Lunch at the Connemara National Park Tea Rooms. Letterfrack, Galway ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Lunch at the Connemara National Park Tea Rooms. Letterfrack, Galway ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Lunch at the Connemara National Park Tea Rooms. Letterfrack, Galway