3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide, Transport by 4x4 vehicle, Tea/Coffee/Hot Chocolate, Use of binoculars
Departure & Return
N59, Letterfrack, Co. Galway, H91 YE84, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ireland Wild Escapes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Wild Red Deer Viewing Safari, Connemara. Guided 3hrs?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wild Red Deer Viewing Safari, Connemara. Guided 3hrs?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Wild Red Deer Viewing Safari, Connemara. Guided 3hrs
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingClifden4WD Tours - Western IrelandSporting Events - Western IrelandNature and Wildlife - Western IrelandSafaris - Western IrelandExtreme - Western IrelandHalf-day Tours - Western IrelandCategory