- Watch glowing bioluminescence on a kayaking tour
- Kayak through protected wetlands at night for ideal viewing
- Learn about the phenomenon from your guide
- Includes all equipment: Suitable for all levels of experience
Departure & Return
Please call our office to receive exact directions prior to your tour as we have several locations. Please do NOT use Uber or Lyft. We have found that most Uber and Lyft drivers will not drive to this location. If you are visiting and do not have a vehicle, please plan on getting a rental car.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY BK Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Bioluminescence Night Kayaking Tour of Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge.