Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about the local ecosystem from your guide
- All kayaking equipment and instruction is provided
- Choose from single or tandem kayaks to suit you
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
When you arrive at the park, park your vehicle and walk toward the green restrooms. We will be set up at a pavilion in the park. Please call us to confirm your meeting location.
All tours leave from this location on Saturdays and Sundays. Please call us to confirm your meeting location. When you arrive at the Country Club make a left at the first row of parking and drive until the end.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fin Expeditions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff