- Visit the World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park on this 2-day tour from Darwin
- Travel by 4WD to sacred and isolated Arnhem Land and visit Mikinj Valley
- Visit Nourlangie Rock and see ancient Aboriginal rock paintings, dating back thousands of years
- Enjoy a wildlife cruise along the Yellow Water billabong
- Delicious lunch included on both days
- Plenty of photo opportunities
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Maximum of 3 passengers per room. If you are traveling with a party of 4 travelers or more, you must make 2 separate bookings.
- You will find that casual clothing of all types is the most comfortable. Lightweight drip-dry clothing is ideal, although some warmer clothing for evenings will be handy. Most hotels provide washing and drying facilities. Comfortable shoes are essential on all tours and we suggest that you also pack a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, a torch and insect repellent.
- Each passenger may take one suitcase, the sum of its width, length and depth not to exceed 160cm (63inches) and a weight limit of 20 kilograms (44 pounds). Airlines generally permit 1 cabin bag per person to be carried on aircraft. Baggage is entirely at owners risk during the tour and the operator strongly recommends travel insurance to be taken out by the passenger to cover baggage and any unforeseen circumstances.
- If any passenger requires special assistance, due to their disabilities or conditions, the operator requests that suitable written notice be given to allow for appropriate planning. Requests for disabled rooms will be passed on to hotels, but cannot be guaranteed.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY AAT Kings
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands