- Darwin Harbour sunset cruise with optional buffet dinner
- Take in the sights from Stokes Hill Wharf to Fannie Bay
- Hear live commentary about Darwin during the cruise
- See the sunset and twinkling lights of Darwin's skyline
- Have the option to include a buffet dinner
- Drinks and snacks available for purchase on board
Departure & Return
Please arrive at Dock 3, Stokes Hill Wharf 30 minutes prior to departure. (5:30pm)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible on a case by case basis, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Darwin Harbour Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Great to order a platter n reserve your table on the upper deck ." See review