- Full-day guided tour to Litchfield National Park from Darwin
- Take in the amazing scenery of the Tabletop Range
- Visit several popular spots including Florence Falls, Tolmer Falls, and Wangi Falls
- Swim in gorgeous rock pools fed by waterfalls
- Learn from your knowledgeable guide about the plants, animals, and history of the region
- Enjoy a buffet lunch at Litchfield Cafe in the national park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Inside the park, marvel at giant cathedral termite mounds and learn how these astonishing structures are built by armies of tiny insects. Continue on to Florence Falls, where a 135-step stairway leads to an enchanting natural swimming hole. Take a refreshing dip if you like, and enjoy the surrounding monsoon forest.
Rest and recharge with a cold buffet lunch at the Litchfield Café, where you can indulge in a slice of famous cheesecake. After lunch, travel to nearby Wangi Falls, where year-round currents pour into a large swimming hole. Go in for another swim (during drier months), or simply admire the lush rain forest scenery if water levels are too high. Finally, visit one last glorious cascade, Tolmer Falls, which empties into a deep rock pool.
On the return drive to Darwin, relax in the late afternoon light and listen to local Aboriginal legends about the park’s ancient attractions. Your tour concludes with drop-off back at your Darwin hotel in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please bring sun protection, insect repellent, water bottle, swim wear and towel
- Please note: during the wet season your itinerary may differ slightly
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- During the booking process you will be required to choose your hotel pick-up details. If your hotel does not appear in the drop down list the supplier does not pick-up from your hotel and you will be required to contact the supplier to arrange a suitable alternative
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated.
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY AAT Kings
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands