- Gain insight into Burgundy’s winemaking history and heritage
- Explore the cellars of a local boutique winery, and sample Premier Cru and Grand Cru red and white wines
- Tour includes round trip travel from Dijon
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures personal attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointDijon, Dijon, Cote d'Or, Bourgogne-Franche-Comte
Maison DIVIA, 16 Place Darcy - Dijon (300 meters from Dijon train station). Directions: Meeting point: Red telephone box next to the Maison Divia (16 Place Darcy).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Dress code is casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of eight people per booking
- Minimum numbers apply : 4 pax minimum for departure. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Authentica Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Full-Day Tour of Côte de Nuits, Côte de Beaune Vineyards and Beaune Historical District.
- "Just one recommendation to the tour company/guide - for the lunch in Beaune it would be very appreciated if you could reserve a table outside somewhere for lunch." See review