- Explore the cellars and gain insight into Burgundy’s rich winemaking history
- Sample the delicate wines in production during tasting sessions
- Round-trip transportation from Dijon included for an added convenience
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures personal attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointDijon, Dijon, Cote d'Or, Bourgogne-Franche-Comte
Address: "Maison Divia" 16, Place Darcy - 21000 Dijon in Central Dijon Meeting point: Red telephone box next to the "Maison Divia" Between "Place Darcy" and the Dijon-Ville station, along "Avenue Foch".
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Minimum numbers apply : 4 pax minimum for departure. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Authentica Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Burgundy Tour with Wine Tastings from Dijon.