Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Arrive in the lovely fishing village of Dingle on the western tip of the Dingle peninsula for the first night. This is a “lively” village, with plenty of excellent restaurants and good pubs. Irish music sessions are available most nights of the week throughout the year.
After your final breakfast and farewell you follow your own arrangements for your onward journey. A bus service from Annascaul village will take you back to the town of Tralee where you can avail of excellent train & bus services.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Single Room Supplement – €155.00. Solo Traveller Supplement – €270.00.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ireland Walk Hire Bike Ltd
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff