8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Staycation Leisure Tourism
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDubaiShore Excursions - Sharjah4WD Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahBus Tours - SharjahExtreme - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahHistorical Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainHistorical Tours - Umm Al QuwainShore Excursions - Ras Al Khaimah4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHistorical Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Wafi City MallDubai Cruise TerminalSheikh Zayed RoadChillout Ice LoungeJumeirah MosqueSheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)Bur Dubai VillageDubai MarinaWonderlandMuseum of Illusions DubaiPalm Islands & the WorldMercato Shopping MallJumeirah BeachDubai Parks and ResortsBedouin CampsGlobal VillageJumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)LEGOLAND® Water ParkBurJumanSouk Madinat Jumeirah