1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Delve into traditional Emirati culture over a delicious local meal on an engaging experience in Dubai. Visit the charming Al-Fahidi neighborhood in old Dubai’s Al Bastakiya district, and take a seat in a delightful, wind towered courtyard. After Arabic coffee and dates, enjoy a tasty feast of local specialties, including syrup-soaked ‘ligamat’ donuts. As you eat, enjoy a question-and-answer session with a local expert, covering local culture. Learn about Emirati dress, food and daily life, and leave with a deeper understanding of Dubai’s past and present.
- Emirati cultural talk and meal in Dubai, with an experienced guide
- Be welcomed into a wind tower courtyard with Arabic coffee and dates
- Enjoy a traditional Emirati feast, including favorites such as ‘ligamat’ with date syrup
- Learn about Emirati society, food, and dress during a cultural talk
- Ask about any aspect of Emirati daily life that interests you
- Choose a breakast, lunch, or dinner tour
Saved to wishlist!
Visit includes Authentic Emirati cuisine
Water, Arabic coffee. tea and dates and served
Q & A Session with experienced guide about local culture and traditions
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Centre for Cultural Understanding , Al Mussallah Rd - Al Fahidi - Dubai - United Arab EmiratesThis activity will end right where it started.
Next to Al Seef
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Authentic Emirati Cultural Meal and Talk in Old Dubai?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Authentic Emirati Cultural Meal and Talk in Old Dubai?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Authentic Emirati Cultural Meal and Talk in Old Dubai?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Authentic Emirati Cultural Meal and Talk in Old Dubai?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Authentic Emirati Cultural Meal and Talk in Old Dubai
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 5 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingDubaiWalking Tours - SharjahHistorical Tours - SharjahWalking Tours - Umm Al QuwainHistorical Tours - Umm Al QuwainWalking Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHistorical Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Dubai Marina MallKidZania DubaiGuru Nanak Darbar TempleBedouin CampsWomen’s Museum at Bait Al BanatChillout Ice LoungeBur Dubai VillageDubai Metro Dubai Gold SoukSheikh Zayed RoadThe Dubai MallJumeirah BeachGlobal VillageDubai Cruise TerminalJumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)Hatta Heritage VillageMotiongate DubaiWonderlandDubai MuseumDubai Dolphinarium