6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get the best out of the desert during this safari from Dubai. Start out with an adrenaline-pumping dune bashing session in a 4x4 vehicle followed by time to sandboard down the golden dunes. Then ride a camel, smoke some shisha, get a henna tattoo, and more at a desert camp. Cap off your evening with a delicious buffet dinner while watching belly dancers, a fire show, and a folk dance.
- Spend an exciting evening in the Dubai Desert
- Enjoy desert activities like dune bashing and camel riding
- See what desert life is like at a traditional Bedouin camp
- Tuck into a delicious dinner while watching live entertainment
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off by Professional Desert Safari Driver / Guide in Air-Conditioned 4WD
Dune Bashing & FREE Sand Boarding in Lahbab Desert ( Known as Red Dunes)
Photography at sunset (Not always Guaranteed)
Shared Bedouin Camp in the middle of the Desert, A short Camel Ride (can be repeated)
Shisha smoking (free in the shisha Area Only) & Henna painting for ladies “ Tattoo”
Photograph in local costume, Bottled water in the vehicle
Buffet Dinner with BBQ (veg and non-veg) self service with desserts
Unlimited soft drinks / water / coffee / tea (inside the camp)
Belly dance show, Tanura dance show and Fire show
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Gratuities, Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Photography with Falcon (on additional Charges)
Self Drive ATV / Quad bike ( available to rent ) advance booking is recommended
Long Camel Ride ( can be purchased on additional charges)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup and Drop Off from the Hotel / Accommodation is included.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Your local tour operator will contact you at least 12 hours before your tour commences. Please indicate your complete and active phone number for easy access.
Please be advised to check your e-mail or whatsapp for any updates
Children must be accompanied by an adult. Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Approximate Pick up timings :
Winter (Nov – Feb) : 2.15 pm to 2.45 pm
Summer (Mar – Oct) : 2.45 pm to 3.30 pm
Summer Season pickup times may be adjusted a little later to 4 pm. we will confirm the exact time of your pickup depending on your hotel locations on the tour day.
- Dubai Port Rahid Al Mina Road
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an Adult.
- It must be noted that no music or belly dance entertainment will be provided in the Holy month of Ramadan as commanded by the Government. However, fire show and the Tanoura show will not be affected as per company discretion.
- Other religious holidays as per UAE law .NO Live Entertainment ( Except Tanoura Show and Fire show. ) & Alcohol Drinks as per the guidelines of DTCM.
- This particular tour is on SIC basis . For any upgrade of private transfers and VIP service call the service provider in advance.
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any vomiting / sickness during the dune bashing.
- Casual, loose fitting clothing is recommended in the summer, along with a jacket in the winter.
- No complaints will be entertained in case of any loss of wealth or injuries, sickness, nausea, or any other damage. Therefore, all the travellers are suggested to assist a travel health insurance due to risks and dangers involved in dune bashing, sandboarding, and other activities. Not to mention the physical and mental health, tourists must ensure they are capable of engaging in the tour.
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Saifco Travel and Tourism
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best Desert Safari Dubai with Buffet Dinner,Sand Boarding & Camel Ride ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Best Desert Safari Dubai with Buffet Dinner,Sand Boarding & Camel Ride ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best Desert Safari Dubai with Buffet Dinner,Sand Boarding & Camel Ride ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best Desert Safari Dubai with Buffet Dinner,Sand Boarding & Camel Ride ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Best Desert Safari Dubai with Buffet Dinner,Sand Boarding & Camel Ride
4 hours 50 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsDining ExperiencesNature and WildlifeMountain Bike ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportDubaiShore Excursions - Sharjah4WD Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahDining Experiences - SharjahNature and Wildlife - SharjahMountain Bike Tours - SharjahExtreme - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahPhotography Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainDining Experiences - Umm Al QuwainNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainMountain Bike Tours - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainPhotography Tours - Umm Al QuwainShore Excursions - Ras Al Khaimah4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahDining Experiences - Ras Al KhaimahNature and Wildlife - Ras Al KhaimahMountain Bike Tours - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahPhotography Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Dubai MarinaMotiongate DubaiDubai Metro Dubai Spice SoukPalm Islands & the WorldMuseum of Illusions DubaiDubai Cruise TerminalMall of the EmiratesLEGOLAND® Water ParkBollywood Parks DubaiWafi City MallWonderlandSheikh Zayed RoadSheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)Wild Wadi WaterparkDubai Gold SoukIMG Worlds of AdventureThe Dubai MallJumeirah BeachGlobal Village