4 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the age-old Bedouin customs, 20th-century architecture and atmospheric bazaars of Dubai during this 4-hour cultural-themed city tour. Travel through the city by private luxury vehicle, starting with a tour of the Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House and a walking tour of the historic Bastakiya Quarter. You’ll also have time explore the Camel Museum, Horse Museum and Heritage Village before checking out Al Fahidi Fort. This Dubai culture trip includes a guide, private vehicle and round-trip hotel transport.
- Enjoy a culture-themed tour of Dubai
- Visit the Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House
- Take a walking tour of the historic Bastakiya Quarter, enjoying its quirky art galleries and narrow streets
- Explore the city's unique museums, including the Camel Museum, Horse Museum and Heritage Village
- Travel through the city by private luxury vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Local Professional Licensed Tour Guide.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Water And Soft Drinks on-board.
Local Traditional Lunch (Eat Like A Bedouin)