- Private tour is led by a professional guide
- Visit Old Dubai and traditional souk markets
- Walking tour through the city
- Visit museums and take an Arabian boat ride
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide dressed in orange outside the Arabian Tea House Restaurant in Bur Dubai
The tour ends at the Gold Souq - from here you can explore the souqs at your own leisure or easily take a taxi or a metro to any other part of Dubai
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of 6 are free. Children 6 and above who can walk for the duration of the tour have a reduced price ticket. We are a very child friendly tour.
- Dress comfortably with walking shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visit DC Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.