- Guided Dublin day trip to the Cliffs of Moher
- Escape to County Clare on Ireland's west coast
- Enjoy unforgettable views from the Cliffs of Moher over to the Aran Islands
- Explore the tiny town of Doolin, famous worldwide for its local music and traditional Irish pubs
- Transport by luxury, air-conditioned coach
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
On arrival, embark on a leisurely walk along rugged coastal paths to the cliffs. Capture impressive photographs of the natural landmark during regular stops and gaze at the dramatic 702-foot (214-meter) summit. Watch the crashing waves of the Atlantic Ocean lap against the idyllic Aran Islands, and then continue to the quaint village of Doolin to revitalize with lunch in a local pub (additional cost).
From there, embark on a scenic stroll through Burren National Park, an expansive limestone region that looks more like the moon’s surface than Earth, and scour the scenery for rare and exotic flowers. Return to your luxury coach and wander the meandering streets of Galway's Latin Quarter, known for its brightly painted pubs, cafés, and street performers. Then, relax during the journey back to central Dublin, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants are welcome, provided that customers bring their own safety seats
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Irish Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff