3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
If you’re looking for something a little less by-the-numbers than your standard sightseeing tour, this guided walking tour of Dublin’s north inner city is a must. Focusing on the area immediately north of the River Liffey, this alternative walking tour doesn’t just cover big-name sights but also sheds light on lesser-known locations and stories associated with this part of town.
- Get a fresh perspective on North Dublin on this guided walking tour
- An unconventional sightseeing experience incorporating lesser-known locales
- A guide shares unusual facts, funny stories, and hidden histories
- A small group—limited to 15—ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oddball Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 108437P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDublinHistorical Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - LimerickHistorical Tours - GalwayCategory
National Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & HistoryGlasnevin Cemetery MuseumDublin Custom HouseDublin ZooFamine MemorialDublin City Gallery the Hugh LaneLittle Museum of DublinKilmainham GaolEpic the Irish Emigration Museum (EPIC)Dublin Writers MuseumTrim CastleDublin General Post Office (GPO)Giant's CausewayWicklow WayIrish Rock 'n' Roll Museum ExperienceThe Book of KellsDublin Grafton StreetDublin Cruise PortWicklow MountainsThe Hill of Tara (Teamhair)