Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn to make traditional Irish fare during this 2.5-hour cooking class
- Get hands-on experience while preparing your 3-course meal
- Sit down to the fruits of your labor accompanied by a glass of wine
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private cooking class
Departure & Return
Departure PointMeet your host Erica at her home
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Menu may vary depending on the season
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Vegetarian and vegan option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Private, personalized experience
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We had a great time and I highly recommend this if you're looking for a great meal and something different than just going to a nice restaurant for dinner." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews