- Early morning departure takes advantage of cooler morning hours
- No licenses or gear needed: the captain takes care of logistics
- Customizable tour designed to fit your schedule
- Bring home a fresh catch from the Florida Everglades
Departure & Return
At this location, there is and a big boat ramp facility. Captain will have a boat in water, waiting for your arrival. NOTE: There is NO cell phone service in this location.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All charters are subject to weather. In the case of unfavorable weather you will be provided the option to reschedule or refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY iOutdoor Fishing Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff