- Go snorkeling while in the Caribbean to see marine life of all kinds
- A USCG-approved guide also has their CPR certification to keep you safe
- Alcoholic drinks are available for those who don’t want to snorkel
- No need to rent equipment—snorkeling gear is provided for you
Departure & Return
If you are driving yourself type PUERTO EL REY MARINA on your GPS. We are located inside Marina in suite 108. Once you enter marina in the white 2 story building at left side once you enter marina. There is parking. Check in by 12:45 pm. Transport is NOT included in price but can be arranged.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please dress appropriately and respect the rules of the boat
- No smoking on board
- NO PREGNANT WOMEN
- Covid mask required at all times, except when in water.
- NO face shields allowed, only cloth, surgical or kn95 mas allowed for covid
- NO coolers allowed or outside alcoholic drinks on board
- Most travelers can participate
- Must arrive on time, if not boat leaves and no refunds will be issued.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Ventures Pro Dive Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Guided Snorkel on a local reef, boat lunch, swim out to a local island for beach walk and even tide pools by the rocks." See review