Explore our promoted experiences
- Antelope Canyon day trip from Flagstaff
- Hike into the sandstone slot canyon with a guide
- See the Painted Desert and Horseshoe Bend
- Stop at the historic Cameron Trading Post
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
On arrival, walk with your guide along twists and turns and marvel at Mother Nature’s artistry as the sunlight descends into Antelope Canyon. Belonging to the Navajo Nation, the gorgeous slot canyon features sandstone cliffs that display dramatic shafts of light and shifting colors — from sherbet orange to violet — throughout the day.
Additional highlights on your narrated tour include a stop at the Cameron Trading Post. Browse for pottery, jewelry, and award-winning crafts on display by Navajo, Zuni, and Hopi artisans.
Stop at Glen Dam overlooking Lake Powell. Get a glimpse of Glen Dam Gorge on the other side. Then hike up to Horseshoe Bend for a look at the Colorado River from above, before making the trip back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable travelling clothes and footwear (sneakers are fine)
- Layers are recommended during fall, winter and spring months
- Tour requires ability to walk on uneven, unpaved terrain for 90 minute durations
- Don't forget your camera
- Lunch provided
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Guests must be ambulatory
- HOTEL INFORMATION REQUIRED 72 HOURS PRIOR TO TOUR DATE
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Venture Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Since it is located on Navajo land, you must be escorted by a certified Navajo guide." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews