- Round-trip transportation from central Florence
- Travel by coach, train, and boat (weather permitting)
- Free time in the villages of Monterosso, Vernazza, Manarola, and Riomaggiore
- Traditional Italian lunch
Departure & Return
Checking time at 06:45 am At Piazzale Montelungo (Montelungo Square), in front of the yellow Street Sign Caf Tour – Gray Line
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
From Manarola, you'll board a boat (weather permitting) for the trip to Monterosso. Explore this village, known for its craft shops and beautiful stretch of beach.
Board a train bound for Vernazza, where you can explore on your own. Feel free to sit down at a local bar or café for refreshments. Back on the train, continue to Riomaggiore, where you can take a swim in the ocean or go shopping. A traditional lunch is served in a restaurant with ocean views.
Ride the train back to La Spezia, where your coach will meet you for the journey back to central Florence. You'll be dropped off at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Small Group Tour - max 25 participants
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms