9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Journey to the origins some of Italy’s most celebrated ‘vino’ on a private, full-day tour designed for wine lovers and connoisseurs. Visit the medieval town of Montalcino for a gourmet lunch and tasting of famed Brunello di Montalcino wine. Continue through Tuscany’s World Heritage-listed Val d’Orcia region to reach Montepulciano, known for its Nobile di Montepulciano wine, and taste this prized elixir at a winery. Learn about the area’s history and winemaking heritage from a private guide, and meet local producers for an immersive tasting experience. Price is per group, with a maximum of either three or eight passengers, depending on season and vehicle type.
- Visit two of Tuscany's most celebrated winemaking regions
- See where the internationally sought-after wines Brunello di Montalcino and Nobile di Montepulciano are made
- Explore the charming medieval towns of Montalcino and Montepulciano
- Private guide and driver for a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Lunch and wine tasting fees
Departure & Return
We can pick up form any hotel or accommodation within the area of Florence, for pick ups in different areas please send a request through the "special requirements"section at the time of booking.
The Westin Excelsior, Florence , Piazza di Ognissanti 3, 50123, Florence Italy Santa Maria Novella Hotel , Piazza di Santa Maria Novella 1, 50123, Florence Italy Bernini Palace Hotel , Piazza di San Firenze 29, 50122, Florence Italy
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Gluten free lunch option is available, please advise at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Let's Andiamo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Brunello and Nobile Wine Lovers' Tour: Montalcino and Montepulciano?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Brunello and Nobile Wine Lovers' Tour: Montalcino and Montepulciano?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Brunello and Nobile Wine Lovers' Tour: Montalcino and Montepulciano?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Brunello and Nobile Wine Lovers' Tour: Montalcino and Montepulciano?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Brunello and Nobile Wine Lovers' Tour: Montalcino and Montepulciano
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Piazza Santa CrocePalazzo DavanzatiFlorence American Cemetery and MemorialPiazza di Santa Maria NovellaPiazza della Santissima Annunziata Ospedale degli InnocentiBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaPharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Medici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioPrada OutletPerseus StatueBarberino Designer Outlet OltrarnoPalazzo VecchioBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)