- Enjoy comfortable coach transportation from Florence to Cinque Terre=
- You are free to spend your time at leisure in Cinque Terre however you like
- A coach escort helps prepare you for your free time, detailing things to see and do
- Your full-day excursion includes return transport to a central location in Florence
Departure & Return
At Piazzale Montelungo (Montelungo Square) at 06:45 am. An assistant will wait for you wearing blue clothing with Caf Tour - Gray Line Florence logos
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Remind to wear comfortable shoes
- Small Group Tour - max 25 participants
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Taking the trains between the lands are unbearable as you are stuffed like sardines into the train cars." See review