- 12-hour tour to Cinque Terre from Florence
- See the best of the Cinque Terre in one trip
- Visit the villages of Manarola, Riomaggiore, Monterosso, and Vernazza
- Enjoy a chance to go swimming in the sea
- Transportation to and from a centrally located meeting point in Florence included
Departure & Return
Look for Albatravel assistant. The tour begins at 7.00 am, please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure for the check-in.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start in Manarola for an introduction to the charms of the Cinque Terre. Spend some free time in Manarola before boarding a local train bound for Riomaggiore.
Travel to the next village on the itinerary, Monterosso, by boat. Enjoy more free time to go swimming in the crystal sea. Continue to Vernazza to see its picturesque harbor, steep stairways and narrow lanes (called 'carruggi') that are typical of the Cinque Terre.
Travel back to nearby La Spezia to board the bus for the return trip to Florence. Note that the precise itinerary could be modified depending on weather or other factors.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Albatravel Florence
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.