12 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Head to the Italian Riviera on a day trip from Florence to the Cinque Terre, a UNESCO World Heritage site made up of five cliffside villages perched dramatically on the sea. After the drive from Florence, you’ll visit the villages of Manarola, Monterosso, Vernazza and Riomaggiore, traveling by boat (weather dependent) and short train rides. The villages may also be reached by walking along the popular path that links them, taking you past terraced vineyards and providing spectacular views of the Mediterranean.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Instant Confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Saved to wishlist!
Multilingual Assistance at the Meeting Point
Transport by G.T. air-conditioned coach with WIFI on board
Licensed Tour escort
Boat Trip (weather permitting)
Transport by train between the Villages
Small Group Tour - max 25 participants
Meals and drinks
Departure & Return
Piazzale Montelungo , Piazzale Montelungo, Firenze FI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
06:45am At the yellow street sign Caf Tour - Gray Line
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Small Group Tour - max 25 participants
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Cinque Terre Day Trip from Florence?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Cinque Terre Day Trip from Florence?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Cinque Terre Day Trip from Florence?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of Cinque Terre Day Trip from Florence?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It is difficult to find places to use the restrooms." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of Cinque Terre Day Trip from Florence
12 hours 30 minutes
12 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 15 minutes
12 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingFlorenceBus Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
St Mark’s Anglican ChurchGucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Florence American Cemetery and MemorialOspedale degli InnocentiVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Barberino Designer Outlet Arno RiverPitti Palace Palatine GalleryBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Pharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioPerseus StatueGalileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Florence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Stibbert MuseumPiazza della Santissima Annunziata Piazza Santa CroceDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Villa Gamberaia