- Full-day Tuscan countryside tour with horseback riding
- Combine a 1-hour horseback ride with lunch, and wine tasting
- Go sightseeing in picturesque San Gimignano
- Small-group tour limited to eight people
Departure & Return
We meet at 9 Am in via Curtatone 9, just outside Cafè Gamberini, about 5 min walk from the central train station in Florence
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infants (0-6 yo) are allowed to partecipate the tour but not the horse ride
- Kids (older than 6 yo) are allowed to partecipate the horse ride if they are taller than 1.10 meter
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free meals available upon request
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chianti Wine Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.