14 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Staying in Florence but want to see Rome? Take this day trip by fast train to the Italian capital and enjoy a morning of free time followed by an afternoon Ancient Rome and Colosseum tour. Skip the admission lines outside both the Roman Forum and the Colosseum, learn about the gladiators of bygone days from a guide, and, finally, relax on the train journey back to Florence.
- Day trip to Rome from Florence by high-speed train
- Enjoy a full morning of free time to explore Rome independently
- Visit Villa Borghese, Piazza Navona and other attractions, if you wish
- Learn about the imperial rulers of Ancient Rome from a local guide
- Enjoy skip-the-line tours of the Colosseum and Roman Forum
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip high speed train tickets from/to Florence
Assistance at Santa Maria Novella train station at departure in Florence
1 day Rome Subway ticket
Professional guide in Rome
Monolingual small group tour
Coliseum'skip the line ticket
Palatine Hill, Roman Forum and Archeological Area'skip the line ticket
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
No tour leader on the tour. Clients are requested to reach the meeting points in Rome on their own
Departure & Return
Piazza della Stazione, 1 Lato, Via Luigi Alamanni, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Casa Italo, inside Santa Maria Novella Train Station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties
- The train from Rome to Florence departs at 8pm or 8:30pm, according to availability.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No tour leader on the tour. Clients are requested to reach the meeting points in Rome on their own
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ciaoflorence Tours & Travels Srl
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Imperial Rome Day Trip from Florence by High-Speed Train Including Skip-the-Line Colosseum and Roman Forum Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingFlorenceRail Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyRail Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiRail Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)San Miniato al MontePiazza della RepubblicaPrada OutletPitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)OltrarnoBarberino Designer Outlet Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Medici ChapelsBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaBargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Leonardo Da Vinci MuseumHard Rock Cafe FlorencePiazza di Santa Maria NovellaFlorence American Cemetery and MemorialPiazza della Santissima Annunziata Stibbert Museum